Privacy and Data Protection Policy
- Personal Data: Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (collectively, “the Data Protection Legislation”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’. Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and some other online identifiers. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymised data). By providing your personal data to us, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and understood this policy, and consent to the collection, use, processing and disclosure of your personal data as described in this policy.
- Your Rights: ASG does not claim ownership of the information you submit via the ASG Application or through other means of data collection. You have the necessary rights to such information that you submit on the ASG Application.
- ASG’s Rights: We own all copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property rights associated with our ASG Application. You may not use our copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, patents, and other intellectual property rights unless you have our express permission and in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
2. Collection of Data
- To process your requests, we collect some personal information, such as:
- Usage And Log Information.We collect information about your activity on our ASG Application, such as service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (including how you use our ASG Application, how you interact with our staff and authorized people in our ASG Application, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities and interactions), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports. This also includes information about when you registered to use our ASG Application, your profile photo, whether you are online and when you last used the ASG Application.
- Device And Connection Information.We collect device and connection-specific information when you install, access, or use our ASG Application. This includes information such as the hardware model, operating system information, the app version, browser information, language and time zone, IP, device operations information, and identifiers, for example, the device identifier.
- Our website and ASG Application are set up to automatically collect anonymous information about visitors to help us understand our website visitors and their traffic patterns. This information is used for statistical purposes and to improve our service. Below is a list of cookies that we use on our websites and services. The types of cookies we use are always changing. If you think we’ve missed a cookie, please let us know.
Tells us how our ads on Facebook are working and what kinds of users are interested in ASG Corp.
A cookie that shows us how effective our ASG Corp ad campaigns are by tracking how many users click through to our website from a particular ad, and the demographic of those users.
Allows us to see how many users are on the ASG Corp website, which pages they are visiting and track how many visitors joined ASG Corp.
Part of our testing platform to help us understand whether any changes we’ve made to ASG Corp website pages have been well received.
Google Tag Manager
This cookie controls other cookies on the website.
3. Personal Data Use
- Your Personal Data. Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include your name, age, birth date, mobile number(s), telephone number(s), mailing or residential address, email address, passport or other identification number, and any other information relating to individuals that you have provided to us during our interaction with you.
- Your Messages.We retain the contents of your messages delivered to the ASG Application during providing ASG services to you. Once your files (including photos, videos, documents) are delivered, they are kept and are accessible to ASG staff and government authorities upon request. In order to improve our ASG Application we store information relating to which country your device indicates you are in, as well as the device model and operating system you are using. Additionally, your “last login” time and read receipts are visible to ASG staff.
- We collect your Personal Data in the following ways:
- when you contact our chatbot and/or staff, for example, via chats, emails, telephone/video calls, letters, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms, and our website.
- when you submit forms on our ASG Application
- when you enter information into documents, we send to you via our ASG Application.
- when you request to be included in our mailing list
- when you respond to ASG advertisements, promotions, initiatives.
- when we receive references from affiliates and third parties, if you have been referred by them
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any reason.
- If you provide us with Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g., information relating to your spouse, children, parents, business partners and/or employees), by submitting such information you represent and warrant to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
4. Purposes for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Upon your request, we may disclose your personal and business information with authorised third parties, such as:
- conducting KYC.
- processing payments.
- replying to your questions, feedback and requests.
- managing ASG’s business operations.
- complying with internal policies and procedures.
- providing updates and other communications on the development of ASG’s business process and applications.
- assessing and processing applications or requests made by you for ASG products and services offered including, but not limited to, bookkeeping service, incorporation services, tax and accounting services and payroll services.
- managing commercial risks and risks management.
- managing the safety and security of our affiliates and employees.
- managing the safety and security of our premises and services (including but not limited to carrying out CCTV surveillance);
- in connection with any claims, actions or legal proceedings (including but not limited to drafting and reviewing documents, transaction documentation).
- conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud.
- managing and preparing reports on non-compliance cases.
- meeting or complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by legal or regulatory bodies.
- financial reporting and audit.
- project management.
- requesting feedback or participation in surveys, as well as conducting market research and/or analysis for statistical, profiling or other purposes for us to review, develop and improve the quality of our products and services.
- sending automatic reminders about missing documents or bank feeds needed for the service we are providing.
- If you have indicated that you consent to receiving marketing or promotional information via your telephone number, emails or other ways of communication, ASG may contact you from time to time with information regarding our products and services.
- As ASG relies on your Personal Data to provide products and services to you, you should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct.
- We will seek your consent and notify you in advance when we collect information for purposes other than listed above or for purposes unrelated to the original purpose when collecting the data, unless with the data subject’s express and voluntary consent. You can withdraw your consent previously given by written notice.
5. Accuracy and Duration of Retention
- ASG will retain your Personal Data for 6 years or longer where necessary for legal or business purposes.
- ASG will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted if it is no longer required for those purposes.
6. Data Security
- ASG will take all practicable steps to protect the Personal Data against unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use.
- Keeping Your Account Secure.You are responsible for keeping your device and your ASG account safe and secure, and you must notify us promptly of any unauthorized use or security breach of your account or our ASG Application.
- Third-party authorization.Our ASG application may allow you to invite new users into your chats and company profile to have access, use, or interact with our staff. Users will also be able to view some of your personal information, business data, content, and other products and services. For example, you may invite a new director to your company profile. Please note that when you invite new users into your company profile, we will need to conduct our diligence exercise as per applicable law. Please note ASG will not bear any responsibility if your Personal Data is used by unauthorized people that you invited into the ASG Application.
- We have servers around the world and your information may be processed on servers located outside of the country where you live. Regardless of where your information is processed, we apply the same protections described in this policy.
7. Contact Us
1. To contact us regarding:
- making a subject access/correction request,
- requesting to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this Policy; or
- requesting to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records, please use the following email address (for the attention of the Data Protection Officer): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, ASG may not be able to continue to provide our services or provide access to ASG Application. Such withdrawal may also result in the termination of our services.